Government of Canada Scholars' Alumni Association (GCSAA)
If you are a departing or former Government of Canada International Scholarship Award Holder, you can register for the GCSAA.
Members can update their profile and communicate with us by accessing their Alumni Account.
To keep former award holders in touch with each other and to generate feedback to guide our future policy. We hope that all award holders enjoyed and benefited from their academic and social experiences.
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada (DFATD) invites departing and former award-holders to become members of its Alumni Association for recipients of Canadian Scholarships under the:
- Canada-Brazil Awards: Joint Research Projects;
- Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Program;
- Canada-CARICOM Leadership Scholarships Program;
- Canada-CARICOM Virtual University Scholarship Program;
- Canada-Chile Equal Opportunities Program;
- Canada-Chile Leadership Exchange Program;
- Canada-China Scholars' Exchange Program (CCSEP);
- Canada-Haiti Academic Projects;
- Canada-Haiti Virtual University Scholarship Program;
- Canada-Mexico Awards;
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program (CCSP);
- College and Undergraduate Scholars' Exchange Program (CUSEP);
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (for studies in India, UK or New Zealand);
- Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP);
- Foreign Government Awards (for studies in France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea or Switzerland);
- Government of Canada Awards (GCA) Program;
- Graduate Students' Exchange Program (GSEP);
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF);
- Organisation of American States Fellowship Program; and
- Organisation of American States Professional Development Scholarship Program.