Application deadline for the 2017-2018 Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program is approaching
March 1, 2017 – Canadian academics, students and professionals interested in a scholarship to pursue studies, research, and Chinese language training in China have until March 6, 2017 to apply.
- Program name: Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program
- Funding organizations: Global Affairs Canada and the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China
- Target audiences: Canadian students (college, undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada); Canadian faculty members and research staff at a post-secondary institution in Canada; Canadian mid-career professionals
- Number of scholarships: Over 20
- Duration: 4 to 12 months for students; and 8 weeks to 12 months for faculty members and mid-career professionals
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, monthly living allowance, housing, medical insurance, and teaching and research materials
- Deadline: March 6, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program.