Deadline approaching: Master’s and PhD scholarships to South Korea available for Canadian students and researchers
March 15, 2017 – Candidates interested in a scholarship to pursue studies or research in South Korea have until March 20, 2017 to apply.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea
- Funding organization: Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: 2 years at the Master's level and 3 years at the doctoral level plus up to 12 months for language training
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 20, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea.