Scholarship to the US available for citizens of OAS member states
March 17, 2017 – Professionals of OAS member states can now apply for a scholarship for a short-term training course in California. The course is called “Licensing Academy in Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer”.
- Program name: Professional Development Scholarships Program
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audience: Citizens and permanent residents of the OAS member states
- Location: University of California, Davis (UCDavis), California, United States of America.
- Duration: June 19-30, 2017
- Value: Round trip ticket from country of origin to California
- Deadline: April 21, 2017
For more information, visit: Professional Development Scholarship Program.