Competition open for Canadians and international students: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2017-2018
April 20, 2017 – The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program’s 2017-2018 competition is now open to both Canadian and international researchers who have recently completed a PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree.
- Program name: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 2 years (non-renewable)
- Value: 70,000 CAD per year
- Number of scholarships: up to 70
- Deadline: September 20, 2017
For more information, visit Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships.